Monday, May 23, 2011

Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary | Nature Photos


Last week Robyn and I eagerly visited the Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary at Theodore Wirth Park in Minneapolis for our first photo adventure of 2011. I, along with thousands of others, will never tire of the peaceful and serene parks available in the metropolitan area. I heart Minneapolis so much for the parks!

We saw plenty of garden-ey type things here, many chipmunks and only two birds. The birds must not have got the memo that it is okay to chill and relax in this sanctuary!

I am not sure what these things are below, but they were pretty amazing looking. Kind of outer space looking with their "eye" and "hairs" around the stems.


The Martha E. Crone Shelter with park rangers and a fireplace inside! Reminded me of the shelter at my home park - Scenic State Park. Except there were no stuffed baby fawn.


Purple Trillium! So beautiful!



3 comments:

Robyn said...

You are way ahead of me. I haven't even uploaded my pictures yet!

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muhammad Usman Chaudhry said...

Awesome, you get to see so beautiful places. Real lucky. I always wish I could get some time out of my busy life to visit such areas. Coool :).