Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Puerto Rico


I cannot put into words how fantastic our honeymoon trip was to Puerto Rico. We had a lot of great moments together -- some of which were scary, some were challenging, some were down right fun, and most of all we were together as husband and wife.

I took over 1,000 pictures and am battling with narrowing them down to a much smaller subset that people would possibly be interested in seeing. I have toyed with the idea of writing a couple of themed blog posts or a day by day recap. I have read day by day trip recaps on other blogs and they usually bore me to death. I would not want to do that to my dear group of readers!

Here are a couple of my favorite photos (so far, since I haven't reviewed all of them yet):


El Yunque National Rainforest
The only tropical rainforest in the entire U.S. National Forest System. Gorgeous in every way and throughout every square inch of land.


Old San Juan
Photo looking up Calle Cruz
The city of excitement and history, with roads narrow enough to cause a heart attack behind the wheel or on foot.

4 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

I like the "Sarah Elated" signature. The pictures are terrific also.

Angie said...

Awesome. Can't wait to see more!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Jerry!

More to come Angie!! Slowly, but surely. :)

Ali & Andrew said...

Your photos are beautiful!! I especially like the one with the ferns/foliage in the foreground and the fog in behind!!