It was great to see everyone!
On my four hour drive home I contemplated sharing some of the things that I experienced while up there. Here is my short list of reflections from the visit.
- Some people change, some people don't change, others get really, really creepy.
- It is okay to drive after a few drinks as long as you have car seats in your car.
- It is very helpful for the bartender to let everyone know after bar close how many cops are sitting up at Cennex.
- Stocking up on bugspray is a good idea. When the bar shares their can of bug spray it is even better.
- The Timberwolf Inn has kick ass tater tots.
- There is such a thing as "drinking tournament championship." Only in Bigfork I say!
- Deer love hanging out on the roads at 2:00 am, and best yet, they love running alongside vehicles NASCAR style.
- Tall, skinny people wouldn't look so tall if they weren't skinny.
- It is okay for 21 year olds to drink at the bar, even if the last time you saw them they were 12 years old.
- Wearing a baseball uniform in a bar where no one knows you is guaranteed to make you popular and even a chance to eat the penis off a cake.